In-person Astrophotography Workshop!
Location: Las Vegas desert (about 45-60 minutes drive away from the Las Vegas Strip).
Time: Sunset to deep into the night! The workshop lessons will be covered in a few hours, but we will keep shooting until you get tired :)
What to bring: If you do not have any gear, you will be able to use our equipment. We suggest bringing your own camera, any lens you have, an intervalometer, and a sturdy tripod.
During the night, you will learn:
- How to photograph the Milky Way with a DSLR camera
- How to photograph a deep sky object with a DSLR camera
- How to use a DSLR camera, an intervalometer, and a tripod to properly capture the beauty of the night sky
- What settings to use depending on the night and target
- Learn about framing and composition in the dark
- How to escape Light Pollution
- How to do light painting
- Other tips and tricks we acquired over the years
The next day (or on a different day depending on your availability), we will meet (either in person or through Zoom/Skype) a second time to teach you how to process the Milky Way or a deep sky object to get the best possible final image. We will also teach you how to stack images and process them.
Once the payment has been made, you will be contacted through email to set up a day and time that works for you.