In-person Astrophotography Workshop!
Location: Las Vegas desert (about 45-60 minutes drive away from the Las Vegas Strip).
Time: Sunset to deep into the night! The workshop lessons will be covered in a few hours, but we will keep shooting until you get tired :)
What to bring: If you do not have any gear, you will be able to use our equipment. We suggest bringing your own camera, any lens you have, an intervalometer, and a sturdy tripod.
During the night, you will learn:
- How to photograph the Milky Way with a DSLR camera
- How to photograph a deep sky object with a DSLR camera
- How to use a DSLR camera, an intervalometer, and a tripod to properly capture the beauty of the night sky
- What settings to use depending on the night and target
- Learn about framing and composition in the dark
- How to escape Light Pollution
- How to do light painting
- Other tips and tricks we acquired over the years
The next day (or on a different day depending on your availability), we will meet (either in person or through Zoom/Skype) a second time to teach you how to process the Milky Way or a deep sky object to get the best possible final image. We will also teach you how to stack images and process them.
You will also get a free copy of The Astrophotographer's Journal!
Once the payment has been made, you will be contacted through email to set up a day and time that works for you.