In-person Astrophotography Workshop!
Location: Las Vegas desert (about 45-60 minutes drive away from the Las Vegas Strip).
Time: Sunset to deep into the night! The workshop lessons will be covered in a few hours, but we will keep shooting until you get tired :)
What to bring: If you do not have any gear, you will be able to use our equipment. You will have full use of our entire Astrophotography equipment during this night, and use it under our guidance to get a beautiful image of a deep sky object! If you already own a telescope setup, we recommend bringing it so we can help you get familiar with it!
During the night, you will learn:
- How to mount a complete Astronomy/Astrophotography setup from A to Z
- How to use a DSLR camera, an intervalometer, and a telescope to properly capture deep-sky objects
- What settings to use depending on the night and target
- How to escape Light Pollution
- Other tips and tricks we acquired over the years
The next day (or on a different day depending on your availability), we will meet a second time, either in person or through Zoom/Skype to teach you how to stack and process your files to get the best possible final image.
You will also get a free copy of The Astrophotographer's Journal!
Once the payment has been made, you will be contacted through email to set up a day and time that works for you.